Godot 4 Beginners
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Godot 4 is brand spanking new and in Beta, so there is hardly any material out there to help you get started.
My new course here on itch.io will include a wealth of information so you can live on the dangerous cutting edge of Godot 5.
I am actively publishing Godot 4 educational content on YouTube, but this pack takes it to the next level, giving you in-depth written guides and vital source code.
My professional games development and educational experience means I can bring you a truly next-gen package for this next-gen engine.
Current target: Godot 4 Beta 5
- 7 playable demo scenes:
- UI basics
- Brand new DECALS
- Brand new FOG
- Brand new PARTICLE PHYSICS
- The reworked NAVIGATIONSERVER
- The TWEEN overhaul
- SHADER improvements
- The playable card game: Cards of Mallardy!
Early access paid content:
- Full source code for the demos and games
- Access to the guides as they are released
- Perpetual updates through the development of the course
I want this course to let anyone with some Godot 3 experience dive into Godot 4 and get making stuff, while avoiding whatever scary broken problems might get in their way during the Beta.
These courses will receive updates with each new iteration of Godot 4, as well as list tested Godot 4 versions. If it’s a while since you downloaded this course then you should check the version number against the up-to-date version on itch.io and make sure you’re working from the very latest version.
The list of course elements will grow as things are added to Godot 4, but I’m also keen to hear your feedback if you think things can be added to or improved. I want this to be the best and most helpful course for people who want to dive into Godot 4.
Cheers! - Ducky
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $34 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Ducky, Paintings, and Beta 5!15 days ago
- Water shaders and Beta 432 days ago
- Compute Shaders and Beta 267 days ago
- Godot 4 Beginners on Beta 179 days ago
- The Godot 4 Beta!82 days ago
- Alpha 14 updateAug 17, 2022
- Cards of Mallardy!Jul 16, 2022
- Alpha 9 and Shaders!Jun 12, 2022